The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is tonight, and the music community is nothing short of buzzing with anticipation! This years acts being inducted are KISS, Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, Andrew Loog Oldham, Brian Epstein and the E Street Band, but many people are still a bit disgruntled about acts that have been snubbed. Here are our personal top 10 that we would like to see honored:
- http://www.bigleaguekickball.com/about/ buy Soma overnight free delivery Judas Priest – Rob Halford & crew are credited with being some of the founding fathers of the heavy metal genre. Mixing thrash, outlandish stage shows, and countless yards of studded leather, Judas Priest straight-up rocks. Not to mention…Mr. Halford is TOTALLY the sassy gay friend that we wished we had.
- can you buy soma cash on delivery Deep Purple – While many people don’t know past Deep Purple’s notorious hit, “Smoke On The Water,” the band was responsible for shaping Britain’s heavy metal movement. Unfortunately, the success never fully translated to the states, but Deep Purple still reigns supreme overseas, and guitarist Ritchie Blackmore is still a God.
- FEDEX DELIVERY Soma ~ Soma WITHOUT RX OVERNIGHT The Runaways – The brainchild of
slightly insaneKim Fowley, The Runaways are credited with being not only the first all-girl rock band, but are still an inspiration to women everywhere. Then-teenagers Joan Jett, Cherie Currie, Lita Ford, Sandy West, and Jackie Fox were only together for a handful of years, but made a lasting impact with their take-charge attitude, jailbait appearance, and the undeniable fact that – quite frankly – they played better and rocked harder as teenagers than most guys EVER will.
- Soma fast delivery no doctors New York Dolls – Dirty, androgynous, and fabulously glam, New York Dolls are often perceived as a band that peaked ahead of their time. The world may not have been quite ready for the amount of foundation NYD was bringing to the punk-rock table, but they still made one hell of an impact. Plus, let’s face it: any group of dudes who can rock purple eyeshadow and heels better than we can is automatically okay in our book!
- buy soma no rx needed Iron Maiden – Since the 1980’s, Iron Maiden has had one of the most consistent careers in metal. Although they never had a smash hit (“Run To The Hills” was as close as they got,) Maiden has sold out countless arenas and brought joy to their fans, without ever compromising their sound. Respect.
- Motorhead – Do you even KNOW how long Lemmy has been
angrily drinking Jack Danielsrockin? Scientists estimate approximately 347 years. We think he’s MORE than qualified.
- Lou Reed – Rock’s most eccentric poet, Lou Reed (previously inducted with The Velvet Underground) paved the way for no-holds-barred rock. Nothing was off limits to Reed: transvestites, sexy-times, suicide…all was welcome, and – somehow – Lou made it all beautiful.
- Sonic Youth – One of the many things that made Sonic Youth so special was the fact that while they are often grouped in with other 90’s alternative acts, despite sounding nothing like them. SY truly revolutionized the use of guitars, opting for a more experimental sound involving using feedback and various tuning techniques to stand out.
- MC5 – The Motor City 5 emerged from the shadows of Motown to create some of the most abrasive, politically-charged proto-punk that the world has ever seen. Plus, without MC5, nobody would ever have the chance to scream, “KICK OUT THE JAMS, MOTHERF*CKERS!”
- Steel Panther – ugh, alright…FINEEEE…technically, Steel Panther isn’t even elligible for the Hall of Fame yet, but mark our words…the will be. Tight musicianship (yes, really,) bitchin’ outfits, and songs that make our inner 12-year-old giggle? Count them IN. (and out, and in, and out, and in…)